Several bus routes in the County Connection system will undergo changes effective Sunday, December 23, 2012. The schedule changes are made to accommodate increasing ridership, passenger requests, and changing traffic conditions. The new schedules are available now by contacting Customer Service at 925-676-7500, and will be distributed to BART stations, City Offices, libraries, and hospitals beginning December 17th. Changes will be posted on the agency website, www.cccta.org December 21st. For immediate information, please call Customer Service at 676-7500.
SERVICE CHANGE SUMMARY:
Weekday Service Changes
- Added a trip leaving Rossmoor toward WC BART at 7:33 PM
- The last two trips leaving Concord BART at 8:28 and 9:18 PM are extended to end at Amtrak rather than downtown Pleasant Hill
- The last two trips leaving downtown Pleasant Hill at 8:52 and 9:42 PM are removed
- A later trip leaving Amtrak at 8:25 PM arriving at Concord BART 9:12 is added.
- The trip leaving Amtrak at 7:00 AM is adjusted to leave 5 minutes EARLIER at 6:55 AM
- The trips leaving Amtrak at 5:55 and 7:00 AM are adjusted to leave 10 minutes EARLIER
- The trip leaving Amtrak at 8:20 AM is adjusted to leave 10 minutes LATER
- The trips leaving Pleasant Hill BART at 7:10 AM is adjusted to leave six minutes EARLIER
- A new trip is added leaving Concord BART at 8:30 AM
- Cal State East Bay – New trips leaving Concord BART at 7:40, 8:35, 9:35, 11:30 AM and 12:30 and 1:30 PM
Express Route Changes
- All late afternoon and evening trips are adjusted
- A new trip is added to leave WC BART at 4:08 PM. This trip called 93X LIMITED. This bus will not make stops in Walnut Creek – first stop will be at Kirker Pass and Castlewood
- Route pattern adjusted and schedule rewritten
- Route patterns adjusted and schedule rewritten
- Rerouted in both directions to travel on Pacheco Blvd. between Hwy. 4 and Chilpancingo Pkwy. Existing stops will be served with no changes to the existing time check points.
Weekend Service Change
- Two later trips added to leave Clayton Rd and Kirker Pass at 7:50 and 9:10 PM
600 Series – School Days Only
- Routes 611, 613, 616, and 619 adjusted for bell time change
- Routes 631 and 632 removed (service covered by routes above)