The City of Pleasant Hill will begin a long term construction project on Monday, April 17, 2017 through February 2018.
- The westbound Golf Club Rd. left turn lane into the DVC Transit Center will be closed when the contractor is working in this area.
- There will also be construction on Old Quarry between Golf Club and Chilpancingo.
- A roundabout will be built at Old Quarry and Camelback.
Routes 9, 18, 20, and 316 will be rerouted off Golf Club Rd. during the construction project.
- Buses traveling TO DVC will travel on Contra Costa Blvd. to Chilpancingo, then turn left on to Old Quarry Rd., into the DVC transit center.
- Buses traveling FROM DVC will leave the transit center, go straight to Old Quarry Rd., right on Chilpancingo to Contra Costa Blvd.
- Bus stops at Golf Club and College on both sides of the street will be closed.
Note: The real time arrival predictions will not work during the time the bus is off route until route patterns and GPS coordinates are updated – this is expected to take place in early June.