Several bus routes in the County Connection system will undergo changes effective Sunday, December 22, 2013. The schedule changes are made to accommodate increasing ridership, passenger requests, and changing traffic conditions. The new schedules are available now by contacting Customer Service at 925-676-7500, and will be distributed to BART stations, City Offices, libraries, and hospitals beginning December 16th. For immediate information, please call Customer Service at 676-7500.
SERVICE CHANGE SUMMARY:
Weekday Service Changes
ROUTES 2 and 5
- Both schedules are rewritten. Some trips are removed and realigned for better transfer connections.
- 2 new trips are added to serve the Community Center leaving Orinda BART at 10:10 AM and 1:30 PM
- The 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM trips leaving Lafayette BART are removed
- The 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM trips leaving Walnut Creek BART are removed
- The 11:30 AM trip leaving Lafayette BART leaves 10 minutes earlier at 11:20 affecting all timepoints
- The 11:00 AM trip leaving Walnut Creek BART leaves 10 minutes earlier at 10:50 affecting all timepoints
- A new trip is added leaving Dublin/Pleasanton BART at 3:03 PM
Express Route Changes
- A new trip will leave Walnut Creek BART at 7:47 AM and leaves the San Ramon Transit Center at 8:14 AM
- A new trip to Walnut Creek BART will leave Bishop Ranch 3 at 4:14 PM and the San Ramon Transit Center at 4:19 PM.
600 Series – School Days Only
- Routes 602 – All afternoon timepoints are adjusted
- Routes 611, 613, 616, and 619 – School day Wednesday trip to Minert Rd. and Weaver Ln. at 1:10 PM adjusted to leave 5 minutes later.
- Route 635- The school day trip at 3:10 adjusts to leave 5 minutes later.
About County Connection
County Connection provides fixed route and paratransit service throughout central Contra Costa County. For information on all transit services, visit www.cccta.wpengine.com or call County Connection Customer Service at 676-7500.