Concord, Calif. – County Connection will implement changes to several bus routes effective Sunday, August 23, 2009. Most of the changes are made to improve schedule adherence, BART and bus connections, and to address over crowding on several bus routes. New schedules are posted on the agency website, www.cccta.org, and will be available at BART stations, City Offices, libraries, and hospitals the week prior to the new service.
Weekday Service Changes
- ROUTE 7 – A trip from Pleasant Hill BART to Walnut Creek BART at 10:45 AM has been added
- ROUTE 9 – The entire schedule has been revised
- ROUTE 10 – Mid day service has been added to provide service every 30 minutes.
- ROUTE 15 – The 4:40 AM trip leaving Concord BART, and the 5:25 AM trip leaving Willow Pass Rd./Ashdale have been eliminated
- ROUTE 16 – The trips leaving Crescent Plaza at 4:27 AM and 5:27 AM, and leaving Concord BART at 5:05 AM adjust to leave 3 to 5 minutes earlier
- ROUTE 20 – The trip leaving Concord BART at 10:15 PM has been eliminated
- ROUTE 20W – Buses will not provide direct service to Waterworld
- ROUTE 21 – Trips were added leaving Walnut Creek BART at 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
- ROUTE 92X – Trips leaving Mitchell Park & Ride at 5:53 AM and 6:44 AM adjust to leave 5 minutes earlier
- ROUTE 93X – Trips leaving Hillcrest Park & Ride at 5:07 AM, 5:27 AM, and 5:53 AM will adjust to leave 5 to 6 minutes earlier
- ROUTE 95X – The entire schedule has been revised
Weekend Service and Select Service Changes
- ROUTE 314 – The entire schedule has been revised
- ROUTE 320 – The entire schedule has been revised
- 600 Series – Changes have been made to many of the schedules to accommodate additional demand on school days.
County Connection operates a fleet of 29 ft., 35 ft., and 40 ft. fully accessible fixed-route buses, and a fleet of 63 paratransit vehicles, carrying nearly 5,000,000 passengers each year. For specific schedule information, please call Customer Service 676-7500 or visit www.cccta.org for more information.