County Connection will not be in service on Sunday, December 25th, and several bus routes in will undergo changes effective Monday, December 26, 2011. On Monday, County Connection will operate on a weekend schedule – there are no changes planned for any of the 300 Series weekend bus routes.
The remaining schedule changes are made to accommodate passenger requests, changing school bell times, as well as changing traffic conditions. The new schedules are available now by contacting Customer Service at 925-676-7500, and will be distributed to BART stations, City Offices, libraries, and hospitals beginning December 15th. Changes will be posted on the agency website, www.cccta.org December 23. For immediate schedule information, please call Customer Service at 676-7600.
Changes To Weekday Schedules
- Routes 2 and 5 – Several morning and afternoon trips have been adjusted.
- Route 20 – Service is being added between 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM affecting all trips
- Route 98X – The entire schedule has been rewritten.
Changes to 600 Series Routes
- Route 603 – All school day morning trips leaving Camino Pablo at Canyon are adjusted to leave approximately 10 minutes earlier.
- Route 616 – The school day trip leaving Concord BART at 7:20 AM will leave 15 minutes earlier.
- Route 622 – All running times are adjusted.