Changes To Several Bus Routes Effective Sunday, December 26, 2010
Concord, Calif. – Several bus routes in the County Connection system will undergo changes effective Sunday, December 26, 2010. New schedules will be posted on the agency website, www.cccta.org by December 17, and will be available at BART stations, City Offices, libraries, and hospitals beginning December 20th. For immediate schedule information, please call Customer Service at 676-7600.
Changes To Weekday Schedules
- The trip leaving Crescent Dr. towards Concord BART at 4:22 a.m. is removed.
- The trip leaving Concord BART towards Crescent Dr. at 5:02 a.m. is removed.
- The trip leaving Amtrak at 1:40 p.m. adjusts to leave 3 minutes later affecting all time pointson this trip.
- A new trip is added leaving Amtrak at 2:36 p.m.
- The trip leaving Pleasant Hill BART at 1:50 p.m. adjusts 15 minutes earlier affecting all time points on this trip.
- A new trip leaves Pleasant Hill BART at 2:05 p.m.
Route 25 New routing and schedule.
Changes to 600 Series Routes
- The trip leaving San Ramon Transit Center at 2:00 p.m. adjusts to leave 6 minutes later affecting all time points on this trip.
Changes to Express Routes
- Route 96X Minor time adjustments. Check schedule.
- Route 97X Minor time adjustments. Check schedule.
- Route 98X New schedule.
Changes to Weekend Routes
- The trip leaving Walnut Creek BART at 5:58 p.m. adjusts affecting all time points on this trip.
County Connection operates a fleet of 29 ft., 35 ft., and 40 ft. fully accessible fixed-route buses, and a fleet of 63 paratransit vehicles. For specific schedule information, please call Customer Service 676-7500 or visit www.cccta.org for more information.