Concord, Calif. – Several bus routes in the County Connection system will undergo changes effective Sunday, August 22, 2010. Most of the changes made in the fall address heavier traffic patterns and additional ridership as the school year resumes. New schedules will be posted on the agency website, www.cccta.org the week of August 16, and will be available at BART stations, City Offices, libraries, and hospitals. For immediate schedule information, please call Customer Service at 676-7600.
Changes to Weekday Bus Routes
- ROUTE 15 – Between Concord BART, Pleasant Hill BART and Walnut Creek BART
- All running times are adjusted.
- ROUTE 19 – Between Martinez Amtrak and Concord BART
- Rerouted in both directions through downtown Concord. All running times are adjusted.
- ROUTE 250* – Saint Mary’s College Gael Rail Shuttle-Between Saint Mary’s College and Lafayette BART
Evening service resumes August 26. *Gael Rail Shuttle operates Thursday – Sunday evenings.
Changes to Weekday Express Route
- ROUTE 95X – Between Walnut Creek BART, Danville Park ‘n Ride, and San Ramon Transit Center
The trip leaving Walnut Creek BART at 8:30 AM will leave four minutes later at 8:34 AM
- ROUTE 98X – Between Martinez Amtrak and Walnut Creek BART
All running times are adjusted.
Changes to Weekday 600 Series Bus Routes
- Routes 612, 614, 622, 625, 626, 636 and 639
- Changes in running times to better suit the needs of students. Series 600 student services maps are available at www.cccta.org or by calling 676-7500.