Service Changes Proposed
Public workshops are scheduled to gather comments on proposed changes to routes in Walnut Creek and Martinez. Changes are proposed to improve performance and service quality.
Monday, March 17, 2014 – 4:00-6:00 PM at Martinez City Hall, 525 Henrietta St.
Thursday, March 20, 2014 – 4:00-6:00 PM at the Walnut Creek Library, 1644 Broadway
Proposed Service Changes
- Re-route the #7 to provide more frequent and direct service between Pleasant Hill BART and Shadelands
- Eliminate route #2 and modify route #5 to provide more frequent and direct service to Walnut Creek BART
- Modifications to #18 and #28 to increase service to the retail centers on Arnold. Service on Howe Rd. would be eliminated.
- Eliminate route #19 and redirect service hours to new community shuttle route.
- New Community shuttle route would operate between downtown Martinez and retail on Arnold (Walmart and Village Oaks Shopping Center)
County Connection is seeking public comment on the proposed service changes.
Detailed maps for the changes can be viewed online at: https://cccta.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/CCCTA-Adaptive-Svc-Plan-EXEC-SUM-COMP.pdf
Your comments can also be submitted in writing, via email, or by completing a text survey. For English, text YES to 925-301-9650. For Spanish, text TEXTO to 925-297-6840.
Address: Director of Planning
2477 Arnold Industrial Way
Concord, CA 64520