Meeting Date: January 12, 2021
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE COMMITTEE
Tuesday, January 12, 2020
Click here to download agenda and enclosures
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A TELECONFERENCE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS N-25-20 AND N-29-20, WHICH SUSPEND CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING IN PERSON.
Committee Directors, staff and the public may participate remotely by calling:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 822 9101 6271
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,82291016271# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Public comment may be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which your comment applies. Comments submitted before the meeting will be provided to the committee Directors before or during the meeting. Comments submitted after the meeting is called to order will be included in correspondence that will be provided to the full Board.
The committee may take action on each item on the agenda. The action may consist of the recommended action, a related action or no action. Staff recommendations are subject to action and/or change by the committee.
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Communication
- Approval of Minutes of December 9, 2020*
- Closed Session:
- Liability Claims (Government Code Section 54956.95) Claim against Central Contra Costa Transit Authority; Claimant: Erwin Osias
- CCCTA Investment Policy-Quarterly Reporting Requirement*
- Independent Accountant’s Report on Federal Funding Allocation Data for Federal Transit Administration*
(Staff recommends that the A&F Committee accept the report and provide the update to the Board.)
- Emergency COVID-19 Virus Relief Under Federal Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
(Staff will provide a verbal update regarding how if at all this Act will affect County Connection revenues.)
- Review of Vendor Bills, December 2020**
- Approval of Legal Services Statement, November 2020 General and November 2020 Labor**
- Next Scheduled Meeting – TBD