Meeting Date: November 14, 2023
Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 1:00 p.m.
The Governor has announced that the State of Emergency due to COVID-19 has been lifted as of February 28, 2023. Accordingly, this Committee Meeting will be held in-person at:
County Connection Board Room
2477 Arnold Industrial Way, Concord, California
Staff and members of the public may attend in person or may participate remotely via ZOOM at:
Dial: US: +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 857 4285 2363
Please Note the following COVID-19 Protocols for in-person attendance:
Visitors experiencing the following symptoms of COVID-19 may not enter the building:
- Cough • Chills • Sore Throat • Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Pain • Loss of Taste or Smell • Fever
Public comment may be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which your comment applies. Comments submitted before the meeting will be provided to the Advisory Committee Members before the meeting. Comments submitted after the meeting is called to order will be included in the correspondence that will be provided to the full Committee.
Oral public comments will also be accepted during the meeting in person and through Zoom or the teleconference number listed above.
Should Zoom not be operational, please check online at: www.countyconnection.com for any updates or further instruction.
The committee may take action on each item on the agenda, even items that are listed as “information only”. The action may consist of the recommended action, a related action, or no action. Staff recommendations are subject to action and/or change by the committee.
1. Call to Order
2. Introduction of New Director of ADA and Specialized Services, John Sanderson
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of Agenda
6. Public Comment
7. Consent Calendar:
8. Fiscal Year 2023 Fixed Route Performance Report‐Information Only*
9. Fiscal Year 2023 Paratransit Performance Report‐Information Only*
10. One Seat Regional Ride‐ Informational Only*
11. Travel Training Update – Information Only
11. Improving Collaboration between Advisory Committee and Board-Discussion
12. Committee Member Communications
13. Future Agenda Items
14. Adjournment – Next Meeting January 10, 2024