Meeting Date: June 2, 2021
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE COMMITTEE
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A TELECONFERENCE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS N-25-20 AND N-29-20, WHICH SUSPEND CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING IN PERSON.
Committee Directors, staff and the public may participate remotely by calling:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 867 4449 9459
One tap mobile +14086380968,,86744499459# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Public comment may be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which your comment applies. Comments submitted before the meeting will be provided to the committee Directors before or during the meeting. Comments submitted after the meeting is called to order will be included in correspondence that will be provided to the full Board.
The committee may take action on each item on the agenda. The action may consist of the recommended action, a related action or no action. Staff recommendations are subject to action and/or change by the committee.
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Communication
- Approval of Minutes of May 5, 2021*
- Adjustment to Non-Represented Administrative Employees Compensation*
(Staff requests that the Committee forward to the Board of Directors for approval a 3% increase adjustment in compensation for Non-Represented Administrative Employees and a Merit Pool for select management employees not to exceed $50,000.)
- Adoption of Gann Appropriations spending Limitation for FY2021-2022*
(The staff recommends the A&F Committee approve Resolution 2021-025 to set the Gann appropriations spending limitation of $86,414,692 for FY 2021-22 to the Board.)
- Fiscal Year 2022 Draft Budget and Ten-Year Forecast*
(Staff requests that the Committee provide comments and forward the draft to the Board of Directors with a recommendation to approve Resolution No. 2021-026 to adopt the FY 2022 Budget following a public hearing.)
- September Free Rides Promotion*
(Staff recommends that the A&F Committee authorize free rides and the use of federal funds to cover passenger fares during the month of September 2021.)
- Income Statements for the Nine Months Ended March 31, 2021*
- CCCTA Investment Policy-Quarterly Reporting Requirement*
- Review of Vendor Bills, May 2021**
- Approval of Legal Services Statement, March 2021 Labor, April 2021 General**
- Next Scheduled Meeting – TBD