Meeting Date: May 6, 2020
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE COMMITTEE
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A TELECONFERENCE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS N-25-20 AND N-29-20, WHICH SUSPEND CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING IN PERSON.
Committee Directors, staff and the public may participate remotely by calling:
County Connection is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Administration & Finance Committee Meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 824 4787 0002
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,82447870002#,,1#,189331# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 824 4787 0002
Public comment may be submitted via email to: email@example.com. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which your comment applies. Comments submitted before the meeting will be provided to the committee Directors before or during the meeting. Comments submitted after the meeting is called to order will be included in correspondence that will be provided to the full Board.
The committee may take action on each item on the agenda. The action may consist of the recommended action, a related action or no action. Staff recommendations are subject to action and/or change by the committee.
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Communication
- Approval of Minutes of April 8, 2020*
- Closed Session:
- Liability Claims (Government code Section 54956.95) Claim against Central Contra Costa Transit Authority; Claimant: Wendy Wheeler Scott
- Open Session:
- Report of Action(s) Taken During the Closed Session
- Request to Amend the contract with Transdev for Paratransit services*
(Staff will ask the A&F Committee to forward the Paratransit Contract Amendment to the full board authorizing the General Manager to Amend the Paratransit Contract with Transdev as allowed by Federal guidance related to the COVID-19 Pandemic.)
- Summary update on how COVID-19 and the related economic slowdown may impact County Connection moving forward.*
(The General Manager will give a brief summary on what staff is looking into and how we may need to respond to COVID-19 moving forward.)
- OPEB Actuarial Valuation*
(Staff recommends that the A&F Committee accept the OPEB Actuarial Valuation and forward to the Board of Directors.)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Draft Budget and Ten Year Forecast*
(Staff requests that the Committee provide comments and forward the draft to the Board of Directors for review and comment.)
- Review of Vendor Bills, April 2020**
- Approval of Legal Services Statement, February 2020 General and Labor **
- Next Scheduled Meeting – TBD