Meeting Date: April 1, 2021
MARKETING, PLANNING & LEGISLATIVE
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Click here to download agenda and enclosures
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A TELECONFERENCE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS N-25-20 AND N-29-20, WHICH SUSPEND CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING IN PERSON.
Committee Directors, staff and the public may participate remotely by calling:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 7938 7278
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,81579387278# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,81579387278# US (San Jose)
Public comment may be submitted via email to: email@example.com. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which your comment applies. Comments submitted before the meeting will be provided to the committee Directors before or during the meeting. Comments submitted after the meeting is called to order will be included in correspondence that will be provided to the full Board.
The committee may take action on each item on the agenda. The action may consist of the recommended action, a related action or no action. Staff recommendations are subject to action and/or change by the committee.
1. Approval of Agenda
2. Public Communication
3. Approval of Minutes from March 4, 2021*
4. State Legislative Update: Amendments to AB476- Mullin and AB629 -Chiu*
(Staff will report on recent amendments to these two bills of interest to County Connection. No action will be recommended.)
5. Federal Legislative Update: Community Project Funding opportunities in the FY22 Federal Appropriations Bill and specific project funding opportunities in a transportation reauthorization or large infrastructure bill*
(Staff will present ideas and opportunities for federal assistance in either the upcoming federal appropriations bill and/or the anticipated very large infrastructure package that Congress is about to begin work on.)
6. Blue-Ribbon Transit Recovery Task Force – Information Only/Verbal Update
(Staff will provide an update on the BRTF efforts.)
7. Committee Comments
8. Future Agenda Items
9. Next Meeting – May 6, 2021 (8:30am via teleconference)