County Connection will make several changes to bus routes and schedules effective Sunday, August 16, 2016. Below is a brief description of the changes with links to new schedules and maps.
Route 1M – New Service
- Service to the Marchbanks neighborhood is being restored between WC BART, John Muir Medical Center and Marchbanks
- Four AM peak trips, and five PM peak trips
- Marchbanks Loop
- Route 1M Map CS5
Route 3 – New Martinez Community Shuttle
- New route will serve Amtrak, CC Regional Medical Center, Adult Education Serivces, Kaiser, Arnold Dr., and the Senior Center
- Service runs hourly between 7 AM and 9 PM
- Rt 3 Map-Timetable
- Alignment changes to serve Sun Valley Mall and Diamond Blvd.
- Rt. 19 Map and Sched.
- Two AM trips added leaving Concord BART at 7:25 and 7:45
- Two PM trips added leaving Concord BART at 6:50 and 8:10
- Two AM trips added leaving Clayton/Kirker at 7:45 and 8:05
- Two PM trips added leaving Clayton/Kirker at 7:10 and 8:30
- A new trip was added leaving DVC at 6:10 PM
600 Series – Supplemental School Schedules
- Changes were made to the 611, 613, 616, and 619 school day service. Please call Customer Service at 925-676-7500 for details