Meeting Date: April 8, 2020
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE COMMITTEE
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A TELECONFERENCE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS N-25-20 AND N-29-20, WHICH SUSPENDS CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING IN PERSON.
Committee Directors, staff and the public may participate remotely by calling:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/540999421 You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3311 Access Code: 540-999-421
Public comment may be submitted via email to: email@example.com. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which your comment applies. Comments submitted before the meeting will be provided to the committee Directors before or during the meeting. Comments submitted after the meeting is called to order will be included in correspondence that will be provided to the full Board.
The committee may take action on each item on the agenda. The action may consist of the recommended action, a related action or no action. Staff recommendations are subject to action and/or change by the committee.
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Communication
- Approval of Minutes of March 4, 2020*
- UPDATE ON COVID-19 PANDEMIC: COVID-19 is an infectious respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus that was first detected in Fall 2019, which has developed into a world-wide pandemic. Federal, state and county agencies have issued guidelines, recommendations, and now mandates curtailing person-to-person contact, including the implementation of social distancing and shelter-in place orders. Updated directives are being issued daily and both public and private entities are activating their emergency response plans. County Connection performs an essential function. The General Manager will provide a general overview of County Connection’s preparations and actions to date to mitigate the potential impacts of COVID-19.*
- 2020 BART Bus Bridges* (Staff request A&F forward the 2020 BART Bus Bridge request to Board for approval and authorize the General Manager to execute an agreement with BART.)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Draft Budget and Ten Year Forecast* (Staff requests that the Committee provide comments and forward the draft and Resolution No. 2020-018 to the Board of Directors with a recommendation for approval, so a timely TDA claim can be prepared.)
- Review of Vendor Bills, March 2020**
- Approval of Legal Services Statement, January 2020 General and Labor **
- Next Scheduled Meeting – May 1, 2020