Meeting Date: July 1, 2020
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE COMMITTEE
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A TELECONFERENCE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS N-25-20 AND N-29-20, WHICH SUSPEND CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING IN PERSON.
Committee Directors, staff and the public may participate remotely by calling:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 826 6678 3053
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Public comment may be submitted via email to: email@example.com. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which your comment applies. Comments submitted before the meeting will be provided to the committee Directors before or during the meeting. Comments submitted after the meeting is called to order will be included in correspondence that will be provided to the full Board.
The committee may take action on each item on the agenda. The action may consist of the recommended action, a related action or no action. Staff recommendations are subject to action and/or change by the committee.
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Communication
- Approval of Minutes of June 3, 2020*
- Closed Session:
- Liability Claims (Government code Section 54956.95) Claim against Central Contra Costa Transit Authority; Claimants: Virgillo Sanchez
- PUBLIC AGENCY RETIREMENT SERVICES (PARS) OPEB Trust*
- Review of Vendor Bills, June 2020**
- Approval of Legal Services Statement, March Labor**
- Next Scheduled Meeting – TBD