Exciting new changes beginning July 1, 2019!
The County Connection Board of Directors has approved exciting changes to improve the experience for our passengers.
- A variety of vehicles ranging from wheelchair accessible vans to minivans. All vehicles will be easily identified as County Connection LINK vehicles.
- Drivers and dispatchers will have improved GPS and mapping tools.
- Drivers will receive enhanced customer service training.
- Over the next 90 days, we will be testing and launching a new passenger app that will provide passengers with access to trip information, such as current vehicle location and status of pick up, as well as future trips and ride history.
Our call center agents, who will also be going through enhanced customer service training, will continue to be of assistance to you by dialing (925) 938-7433. Please check our website www.countyconnection.com/paratransit for future updates and information as we launch the new mobile app.
You will still have the option to book your ride through the call center as you do today.
Some reminders and tips:
- Have the exact fare. Drivers do not make change.
- Call 925-938-RIDE (938-7433) to schedule a LINK trip.
- You may book reservations up to 7 days advance, but no later than 5:00 p.m. the day before.
If you have any questions about your rides or service, please call the LINK reservations line at (925) 938-7433. If you have any questions or concerns about the information provided on this webpage, please contact us at LINKcomments@countyconnection.com or (925) 680-2098.
Please check this page for future updates and information.