Meeting Date: May 10, 2022
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF ASSEMBLY BILL 361, WHICH SUSPENDS CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE RALPH
M. BROWN ACT, THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A TELECONFERENCE.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING IN PERSON.
Topic: Advisory Committee Meeting
Time: May 10 2022 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting here:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +16699006833,,85742852363# or +14086380968,,85742852363#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646
876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 857 4285 2363
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kjJX1pvKh
Public comment may be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which
your comment applies. Comments submitted before the meeting will be provided to the committee Directors before or
during the meeting. Comments submitted after the meeting is called to order will be included in correspondence that
will be provided to the full Board.
Should Zoom not be operational, please check online at: www.countyconnection.com for any updates
or further instruction.
The committee may take action on each item on the agenda. The action may consist of the recommended action, a
related action or no action. Staff recommendations are subject to action and/or change by the committee.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call*
3. Welcome New Members for City Of Concord, Robert Barnes and for City of Walnut Creek, Ian
4. Agenda Approval*
6. Public Comment
7. Consent Calendar:
8. CCCTA/LAVTA Paratransit RFP Overview – Verbal Update
9. Update on New Member On-boarding Orientation – Verbal Update
12. Discussion on Potential Change in Advisory Committee meeting frequency
13. Board Update from Advisory Committee Chair
14. Committee Member Communications
15. Adjournment – Next Meeting – July 12, 2022