The Central Contra Costa Transit Authority (“County Connection”) intends to engage the services of a transportation planning firm, herein referred to as Consultant to provide on-call multidisciplinary operations and capital planning support services for various projects associated with the agency’s public transportation system. If approved by County Connection’s Board of Directors, the successful Proposer will execute a contract for the above mentioned services. The Consultant must be able to deliver planning services working in collaboration with internal County Connection staff and external parties such as municipalities, community groups, and other transit agencies.
County Connection is seeking proposals from qualified firms to provide on-call planning consulting services for a three (3) year base term and two (2) one-year option terms. It is anticipated that County Connection will award a contract to one firm. County Connection reserves the right to procure the services described in these solicitation documents from other firms at its sole discretion. A copy of the RFP can be downloaded below.
Listed below is the anticipated solicitation schedule. However, all dates are subject to revision at County Connection’s sole discretion:
- Issuance of RFP – Monday, December 12, 2022
- Pre-Proposal Conference (teleconference) – Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM (PST)
- Questions/Requests for Clarification Due – Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 4:00 PM (PST)
- Response to Questions/Requests for Clarification – Thursday, January 5, 2023 (posted below)
- Proposals Due – Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 4:00 PM (PST)
- Interviews (tentative) – February 15 and 16, 2023
- Contract Award (tentative) – March 16, 2023
A Pre-Proposal Conference will be held commencing promptly at 11:00 a.m. on December 22, 2022 via teleconference. Attendees must register in advance at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_TPjeYpsWS2CIceZEx3ekEA and will receive connection information via e-mail. Attendance is encouraged, but is not mandatory.